Monday, November 12, 2007

YTB IATAN

YTB IATAN

Today I am even more convinced that I made the right move when I switched from YTB to Traverus. YTB was Terminated from Royal Caribbean as a Card Mill. Now it is reported they have Lost thier IATAN accredidation. This means that the YTB business model is losing to much credibility with the Travel industry and suppliers. I have tried my best to Educate people on the difference between an RTA or CRTA Vs a TRUE Certified Travel Agent. I have nothing against any agents as I still have friends over there whom I am sure will be joining Traverus now. Why? Because Traverus is Different...it is a 26 year old Internationally Brick and mortar hosting Agency. Traverus is not an mlm company created to do travel. It is a traditional Agency that opened its doors to effectively Train home based travel agents.Those who like the travel industry and are looking for somthing stable that has the potential of duplication needs to take a look at Financial Crisis

Here is the first news about YTB IATAN credentials being cancelled. IATAN also dropped three other companys. Joystar did not loose thier IATAN numbers to date just thier Royal Caribbean Cruise Liscense with YTB and GTI. YTB IATAN

I am looking forward to helping others who will be making the change from YTB to Traverus. They will find the program allot easier and more duplicatible because you can be a CTA for only $119.00! That is Why we have over 10k reps our first year...it took YTB 3yrs just to get 3k. Its time to Catch the next true Icon Wave of the Travel industry..Traverus Travel

Give me a call in get your questions Answered.

Pastor Brewer
515-277-6462
Joystar Royal Caribbean
More Traverus Blogs


No comments: