Thursday, November 15, 2007

YTB IATAN Credentials

YTB IATAN Credentials

I with sensitivity I had to inform some of my family member who are in YTB about the loss of the IATA number. The company still has not sent any information to its organization or stock holders. Some have told me that if you send in a Ticket to the company you will get a quick canned response that they are investicating. However they already knew it when they diverted everyones attention to sell cruises through carnival cruise line on Nov 8th. They wanted to do something big as they lost the Royal Caribbean and Perillo Tours

I hate to be the bearer of bad news especially to family but how would I feel if someone did not tell me.

If you have not investicated Traverus Travel

Pastor Brewer
National Executive
515-277-6462
Traverus Blog

No comments: